Thursday, January 20, 2011

Clairol's New Nice n' Easy Color Foam

I received the most wonderful package in the mail the other day. It was bright pink and when I opened it up there was the new Clairol Nice n' Easy Color Blend Foam. It was fantastic. They even sent a DVD with instructions but even if they hadn't it was so easy to use I couldn't believe it. And to top it all off while I was waiting the few minutes for my color to set in they gave me a small box of Lady Godiva Chocolates. Can you believe that one? Talk about pampered. And when I washed out the coloring it came out perfect and not brassy at all. I really do like it. OK, now ya'll need to try this stuff. It is so easy to use and you can do anything you want while it is setting up. Of course, I ate the chocolates they gave me but I did load my dishwasher too.
Thank you so much Family Circle and Clairol for choosing me to try out your new product. It is great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment