Friday, January 21, 2011

Waiting Impatiently for Spring

Today I received two different seed catalogs in the mail.  I glanced through them until I had more time but it did get me thinking about spring and how I was looking forward to planting more perennials in my garden.  Since I moved here two years ago I have had to literally create a garden.  The former owners of the home didn't know what a plant was.  Well, I had fun glancing through the catalogs and trying to picture some of them in my garden.  Then I had to leave for a couple of hours and help a family member and when I went to leave their home I went outside to a winter storm with sleet/ice stuck to my car window.  I could barely see to stop at Walmart for more coupon printing paper and then drive home.  So much for dreaming of spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment