Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cute Valentine's Day Moment

On Valentine's Day my 7 yr old granddaughter Jori, came running into the house and had this huge smile on her face.  She proceeded to tell me that there was a boy at school who had a crush on her.  They she brings a beautiful yellow rose out from behind her back and says the little boy gave her the rose for Valentine's Day.  She was grinning from ear to ear.  Daddy came into the room when he heard that and gave me a knowing look and said something to the effect that he would have to start watching her.  LOL  It was so cute though.  We put the rose in a vase and she brought it into my computer room and set it on my desk telling me she was going to share it.  At dinner time she brought it out and placed it on the dinner table.  It is still in the middle of our kitchen table and still hasn't faded and looks beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment