Friday, February 4, 2011

Sharing a Personal Moment

I just had to share this.  Last night my grandchildren who live with me really surprised me.  They were really busy with what I thought was their homework.  I soon found out they had their homework all done and they were making me personal Valentines for my Memory Box (which all the grandkids gave me for Christmas).  They soon came into my computer room and presented them all to me with such happy smiles on their faces.  It is moments like this that really make me happy I am helping my son to raise these kids.  They really made my day.  I was also proud of another grandson Parker whose game I just just come home from watching.  He had just won his basketball game as well so this was the real icing on the cake.  I know that I am blessed and just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment